17 Healthy Weight Loss Foods That You Will Love
Of course the best way to lose extra weight is to exercise! But if you’re not such a great fan of exercising and you’d rather change what you eat, then we have a perfect list of foods for you. The only thing you need to do is to incorporate some of these foods into your meals. They will relieve water retention and help you keep away from the cookies, candies and other low-nutritious foods you love to eat. Your metabolism will be boosted and you will not only feel better, but you will feel like your stomach is full during the whole day.
1. Almonds are packed with skin-boosting vitamin E and protein. Also, they are high in fiber, which stops you feeling hungry all the time. Not to mention almond taste great when eaten raw, roasted, with salt… they are just perfect. Researches at Purdue University also found that, despite almonds are relatively high in calories, they actually do not contribute to bell fat. So switch from that greasy chips to almonds and you will notice the difference.
2. So you have a stubborn stomach that just won’t listen and always needs more? how about you include a portion of leafy green vegetables at every meal. Roman lettuce, kale, spinach and other leafy greens are extremely low in calories and they are packed with fibers! They also offer several vital vitamins for normal functioning of your organism. Minerals in them will help ease water retention without causing bloating and discomfort that some other vegetables cause.
3. By eating a portion of oats in the morning, you are providing your body a slow-released, natural energy that will last the whole day. Oats are filling and they can help you lose weight! They are perfect as a breakfast solution (instead of cereals covered with sugar) because they can be a part of a low-calorie diet. You will feel fuller longer and if you eat oats for some time, it can lower zour cholesterol too.
4. Believe it or not, olive oil can actually help you lose weight. Olive oil contains poly saturated fats that can stave off hunger pains. Also, olive oil contains a naturally occurring chemical called oleic acid. This acid helps the breakdown of excess fats in the body. Olive oil can be taken in the morning, if that doesn’t grose you out too much. It’s being said that if you keep a tablespoon of olive oil in your mouth for a few moments before eating it, it can collect all the bacterias from your tongue.
5. Did you know that each tiny bean is packed with fibers, nutrients and protein? Beans are also low in calories but they will give you energy throughout the day because they release energy slowly. Because of this, you will feel fuller and the high protein content will help you firm up your muscles and it will keep you toned. So switch from burgers to burritos and eat more bean chili instead of beef chili.
6. Peppermint has healing and calming digestive properties, so if you want to start your diet, you should include this refreshing herb into your diet plan. The easiest way to do this is to start drinking peppermint tea. When you choose the right tea, it is best to avoid those from the supermarket because you never know what those bags contain. Don’t be lazy, buy some dried peppermint leaves and make your own tea. It is good for clearing the skin as well!
7. Green tea has been known as a very healthy tea you should drink every day. Drinking green tea helps body flush out all the unnecessary fluids and it helps bloated stomach to calm. The bloating you might be experiencing is because of the excessive water reduction. Green tea also speeds up the metabolism and helps burning the fat you don’t need. Also, green tea is good for calming your nerves.
8. Apple cider is a great solution for quick body detox. You can do this by adding a few capsules of apple cider vinegar to your meals. Apple cider acts as a digestive tonic and it helps your body to get rid of harmful bacteria in the intestines. Also, it helps you flush out the toxins and relieve water retention around the stomach. If this sounds good to you, try adding some to your veggies during cooking or as a dressing over salad.
9. Asparagus is truly a great vegetable. Each spear is packed with a range of vitamins like A, B-complex, C and E. Asparagus also contains high levels of zinc (which clears the skin), and potassium, which is very helpful when it comes to removing excessive fluids from the body. This fantastic plant has been used as a treatment for inflammations such as arthritis and rheumatism for a long time.
10. Garlic is not only supereffective when used to get rid of vampires. Each clove of garlic is packed with toxin-battling antioxidants and a naturally occurring chemical- allicin. When you eat garlic, allicin reacts with the blood to create a product that is capable of killing off many harmful viruses and bacteria that can harm your health. Remember that a healthy gut is essential for achieving your diet goals.
11. Eating chili is a great way to boost your metabolism. Adding chili to your meals will help you burn fat faster because a single chili pepper contains a full day’s supply of beta carotene and twice your recommended daily intake of vitamin C. Beta carotene is very important for healthy hair, skin and nails and vitamin C is essential antioxidant that helps getting rid of toxins and foreign bodies in your blood stream!
12. Watercress is full of nutrients you can use to slim faster. Vitamins like B1, B2, B6 and E and minerals manganese, carotene and potassium which are essential for your general health. Watercress is therefore a powerful cleansing agent which improves the digestion and nourishes the sin. Its diuretic properties help flush out toxins and fluids your body actually doesn’t need. Watercress is also a source of iodine which boosts your metabolism additionally.
13. Cinnamon can actually help you get those abs you were dreaming about much faster. This sweet spice helps regulate soaring blood sugar levels by stimulating insulin production. According to some researches, cinnamon extract also makes fat cells more responsive to insulin. That means that the fat cells are much less likely to hold on to excess energy and they are more likely to burn existing fat loads instead.
14. Brown rice is healthier than the regular one, but that’s probably something you already know. If you’re looking for the ways to shed those extra pounds and flatten your stomach, brown rice is one of the best solutions for you. Brown rice is rich in muscle-strengthening protein and vitamins. The reason why it is better than the white rice is because it contains energizing B vitamins which help you burn calories faster.
15. You may be surprised to read about peanuts actually being good for your belly, but of you eat a small handful of peanuts, they might be good to you. Eating peanuts between the meals can stop you from overeating and they give you protein you need for having that flat, nice stomach. Peanuts are also rich in omega 3 fatty acids and fiber. They also contain vitamin E, which is very good to your skin.
16. Quinoa is a real superstar among grains. Even Kate Moss ate it when she wanted to get into shape for a shoot faster. She ate it for a month instead of cereal for breakfast and she only has good words for quinoa. Besides this solid evidence, quinoa is a complete grain that combines protein, fiber, B vitamins and complex carbohydrates. By eating grains like quinoa, you will boost your metabolism and burn belly fat faster!
17. Dandelion tea is very good solution if you need to lose water weight caused by retention. Try drinking organic dandelion root tea, or another herbal tea that contains dandelion as an ingredient. Dandelion is a natural diuretic, which means it will help your kidneys get rid of and flush out all the unnecessary fluids and sodium from your system. Consider adding a few squeezes of lemon to this herbal tea as well.